Geyer-Cain Scholarship Fund
The Geyer-Cain Scholarship Fund is a 501(c)3 federal income tax exempt fund that provides scholarships to students who are graduates of a high school located in Ohio counties Muskingum, Morgan and Perry and have also been accepted for studies at Indiana University Main Campus in Bloomington Indiana. The trustee of the Geyer-Cain Scholarship Fund is The Private Trust Company and funds are advised by Stratos Wealth Partners, Zanesville Ohio.
Applications must be completed for evaluation by the Geyer-Cain Scholarship Fund Committee and submitted by May 1st for the following academic year to:
Geyer-Cain Scholarship Fund Committee
c/o Stratos Wealth Partners
3596 Maple Ave., Suite A
Zanesville, OH 43701
Your application must be complete and include the required attachments to be considered by the selection committee. Do not submit attachments separately.
Review the following checklist before submitting your application.
- Current FAFSA Report for parents and applicant
- Current High School students must provide certified High School Transcript
- Current College student applicants must provide most recent term grades and class schedule
- Two letters of recommendation (1 from school administrator. Examples: teacher, principal, guidance counselor) and (1 from any other source. Examples: club advisor, church pastor, coach, work supervisor)
- ACT or SAT scores
- Letter of acceptance from college/university or proof of current attendance
- Essay of what your plans are for the future – tell us about you and your plans for the future. Maximum 1,000 words.
Re-applicants must also provide:
- One letter of recommendation from an Indiana University faculty member
* All entities are separate and not affiliated with Stratos Wealth Partners or LPL Financial.